When given the option, I’ve always been the kind of girl that prefers to stuff my face with calories instead of drinking them. I’m at the age in my life where I have to be conscious about what I’m putting into my body. My metabolism doesn’t move like it used to in my teen years when I could eat dessert everyday and not gain a pound. Welcome to adulthood.
Since the United States is progressively working toward a healthier country, I have noticed companies are too. Starbucks is consistently impressing me with the amount of healthy alternatives they provide for their customers. Below are my favorite Starbucks drinks under 200 calories. Don’t feel bad about drinking your calories again!
My Favorite Starbucks Drinks Under 200 Calories:
*All drinks would need to be ordered in a size Tall (12oz) with Almond milk (if needed). Most drinks have many carbs.*
Hot Espresso Drinks:
- Vanilla Latte-130 calories
- Flat White-70 calories
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte- 140 calories
- Cappuccino-80 calories
- Caffe Mocha-170 calories
Frappuccino Blended Beverages:
- Caramel Frappuccino-170 calories
- Chair Creme Frappuccino-130 calories
- Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino-160 calories
- White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino-190 calories
- Smoked Butterscotch Frappuccino-180 calories
Teavana Shaken Iced Tea:
- Pineapple Black Tea Fusion-30 calories
- Peach Citrus White Tea Fusion-30 calories
- Passion Tango Tea-30 calories
- Pina Colada Tea Fusion (with coconut milk)-80 calories
- Iced Green Tea Lemonade-70 calories
What is your favorite Starbucks drink? I’m always open to try something new. I hope you have a great day!